Terms & Conditions
We ship worldwide!
Shevoke uses DHL Express Delivery service exclusively for all International order shipments. Free shipping for all orders over $150 worldwide.
- Domestic parcels are shipped via Australia Post
- Standard shipping takes 3-6 business days ($7.00 aud)
- Express Shipping takes 1-2 business days (excludes weekends) Next day shipping if order is placed before 2pm ($10.00 aud)
- Free shipping applies on domestic orders over $80
- DHL Express International Shipping 2-5 business days
- International Express Shipping ranges between $18 - $25 depending on your country
- If your country does not show up at our checkout please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your selections and we will send you an invoice for a direct deposit.
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $150 (unless you live in a remote area location and we need to send via a special courier service).
- All orders are shipped within 12hrs of receiving order.
- The delivery times provided are estimates only.
- Please ensure a street address and phone number is supplied. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. SHEVOKE can not be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
- We will attempt to update any incorrect order details, however some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed you will need to contact the delivery service to update / redirect.
- Products are shipped with the authority to leave if your not home (ATL). This means if you miss the delivery your order will be left in a secure location at your address. If the delivery driver deems a location as non-secure your order will be redelivered the following day.
Our delivery service runs Monday to Friday, shevoke is not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages delayed in transit.
- All local customs, import duties and fees are to be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Orders cannot be returned to sender and SHEVOKE will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and SHEVOKE will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
ACCEPTANCE OF GOODS
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault. If there is a fault with the goods received let us know straight away by contacting email@example.com.
PRICING & PAYMENTS
Prices displayed on the shevoke site are stated in AUD$, GST and any other applicable Australian taxes. We accept the following forms of payment: MASTER CARD | VISA | PAYPAL
Orders are processed as soon as you confirm payment, Monday to Sunday, excluding holidays. If you have ordered an item that is not available, we will notify you via email or telephone. Some of our stock may be on "PRE-ORDER" this means that we do not have stock at the time of purchase and we will send it as soon as possible or the date provided.
For all RETURNS, REFUNDS, CREDIT NOTES or EXCHANGES, please take care to follow the below requirements:
- RETURNS Unsatisfactory merchandise in sellable condition may be exchanged or returned for a CREDIT NOTE only. This includes change of mind items, "style doesn't suit me" etc. Please be aware that the goods are your responsibility until they are returned to our PO Box address below.
- We do not take responsibility for an item that has been mistreated by the consumer, please make sure you return sunglasses in original condition - must send back wrapped in bubble wrap and case. It is not our responsibility if you do not send back properly and the sunglass is damaged in the mail, we will simply send back to you. We advise you to get tracking so we can both follow your return.
- FAULTY PRODUCT - If you have been sent a faulty product you need to notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of receiving the sunglass. We will reimburse return shipping - Standard shipping plus bag $8.10, unless stated otherwise.
- CHANGE OF MIND - We do not cover shipping on change of mind items, you will be required to cover these costs. CREDIT NOTES are awarded after the return item has been received by shevoke, this unique code has NO end date. Please keep all email references regarding credit notes.
- Once we receive your returned item you will be notified via email with either a full refund or a credit note providing you have followed the above requirements.
- ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL.
- After 30 days, all sales are final, unless the item is proven faulty, and the consumer has followed the above requirements.
PO Box 1233
Please Note - Some of our fashion sunglasses are made from acrylic or plastic, if you live in a hot climate where temperatures reach 41 + degrees do not leave in sunglass case in hot sun for hours as the sunglass will become very hot and can slightly change shape.
I have an incorrect item in my order, what do I do?
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect items straight away. Please refer to the returns form you received with your order to find out next steps or contact our Customer Care team with your order number. email@example.com
I purchased an item on pre-order, when should I expect to receive it?
Most of our pre-order stock will display an "estimated" date of delivery in the description section. Please note this date can slightly change by a few days depending on manufacturing. We will do our best to get your sunglasses sent out as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience or delays.
I just received tracking details however they are not working?
It can take up to 12 hours before your tracking link we sent you will work. In most cases 1-2 hours, however if your order is packed at night it will not go with Australia Post until the next day.
Delivery has taken longer then expected, what should I do?
Please do not panic, your item is most certainly on the way. Australia Post & DHL can face delays in some locations which will slow the delivery process down by 3 days. For example, if you ordered with "standard" shipping you may receive your item within the 8 day period. If your parcel has been held up by Australia Post, we physically do not have control over this. You can alway call Australia Post on 13 7678 and reference your tracking number for an immediate update.
The item I want to purchase displays "pre-order", why can't purchase it?
In this case all of our "pre-order" stock has SOLD OUT. We do restock most of our styles within 10 business days, however you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an email notification when new stock arrives so you do not miss out.
I placed an international order an my tracking number is not working?
As of February 2nd we have changed delivery services to DHL for more reliable tracking and faster international delivery. If you placed an order before tho date and your tracking number is not valid please contact us at email@example.com
I sent you an email and haven't received a response, what should I do? Please know we receive a high number of requests and enquiries on a daily basis and as a small team, we're literally run off our feet! We value our customers and will do our best to get back to you as fast as we can. You can always email us twice just to make sure we received it, firstname.lastname@example.org
For digital marketing enquiries / sponsorship / giveaways / sales pitches / Instagram collaborations, please note, only those deemed suitable will be responded to. Please know we thank you for your time and interest in Shevoke.
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. shevoke respects your right to privacy. Accordingly, we do not share or sell your information to any third parties. All information collected by shevoke online is used solely for the purpose of processing your order. Once you create an account with shevoke online, you have the option to choose to receive our updates, newsletters and correspondences. Please let us know how we can improve your online shopping experience by emailing email@example.com